Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Teething Sucks- Day 4

This is how Mr. Jackson has spent the majority of his day.  At least he has begun to realize that the snot sucker makes him feel better and doesn't fight it or cry anymore.  There weren't a lot of pics to choose from today b/c I went back to work and he was only awake for 45 minutes outside of the bathtub this evening.

I've also added a video from over break that makes me see my very happy baby and his puppies.  I feel very strongly that from day one he "plays" with Joe and Bernie, is comfortable with them, and respects them as family members.  I'm so happy that this has already started to pay off.  The dogs love to come and lick Jackson's hands and Jackson reaches for them anytime they are nearby.  I've been so proud of Bernie because I know how hard it is for him to let his guard down, but he's been such a trooper.  I LOVE Jackson's laughter so much, but even more because no one can make Jackson laugh like Joe and Bernie can :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!

About This Blog

This blog will document the lives of Jackson, Joe, and Bernie throughout 2011. The purpose of this blog is to learn to celebrate and appreciate something every day. It will also have comments from me about being a new mom, trying to raise a child to appreciate and respect all things in nature.