Friday, January 7, 2011

Day 7- First Snow Day of the New Year!

One of the greatest things about being a teacher is that you still get up early to look out the window and then subsequently check the school closing reports. I live by the weather in the winter months here and this year, I appreciate snow days even more. Today Jackson and I shoveled the front walk way and then just enjoyed the snow (not for very long b/c it's still cold!). Joe and Bernie love to play in the snow too. After all our fun outside, Jackson must have been tired out b/c Bernie, Jackson and I cuddled up on the couch for a long nap. Joe napped in the recliner so he could really spread out. Here is my favorite picture from today! He was wearing his big boy snowsuit and in continuance of the big boy theme, he is sleeping in his nursery tonight for the first time. We are keeping him in the rock n play until he's 6 months, but we've moved the rock n' play so phase one has begun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!

About This Blog

This blog will document the lives of Jackson, Joe, and Bernie throughout 2011. The purpose of this blog is to learn to celebrate and appreciate something every day. It will also have comments from me about being a new mom, trying to raise a child to appreciate and respect all things in nature.