Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year- Let the Challenge Begin!

I am putting in two pictures for this first day.  It's so hard to pick one lol.  One however, is New Years Eve- he was all dressed up in his tuxedo t-shirt and ready to party hard.  However, Jackson doesn't know that it's a holiday so he went to bed at bed time.  Believe me, I'm not complaining.  The second picture is Jackson's first picture of the new year.  I snapped it just after midnight and fortunately, he didn't wake up- even when I gave him a new years kiss :)  2010 was an awesome year and I'm looking forward to enjoying every moment of 2011!
                                                             Ringing in the New Year

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!

About This Blog

This blog will document the lives of Jackson, Joe, and Bernie throughout 2011. The purpose of this blog is to learn to celebrate and appreciate something every day. It will also have comments from me about being a new mom, trying to raise a child to appreciate and respect all things in nature.