Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Day 25- Jackson and his BFF


Basketball started today. I love to coach, but it does make my time with Jackson shorter in the evenings. So I took a couple of videos of our night time fun to show you all that we really try to make the most of it.

In addition to the video I have 2 pictures of Jackson and Joe dog. This week's challenge was BFFs. Jackson loves his dogs and while Bernie is protective of Jackson, he still prefers to do that from a distance. Thank goodness for Joe- he will sit there through every ear pull, nose grab, and tooth exploration with patience and a kiss.

So since it took me forever to focus on this rambling post due to not enough sleep- I'll leave you with the pictures and videos. Oh and have you figured out that Jackson's favorite toy is his WVU basketball- thanks JRES folks!

Everyone do your snow dance tonight so that Jackson and I get some quality time together this week (and all my teacher friends can enjoy one of our professions greatest benefits!)



**Edit- I"ll add the videos tomorrow b/c they are taking forever and I need to get to bed!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!

About This Blog

This blog will document the lives of Jackson, Joe, and Bernie throughout 2011. The purpose of this blog is to learn to celebrate and appreciate something every day. It will also have comments from me about being a new mom, trying to raise a child to appreciate and respect all things in nature.