Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Day 11- 5 months old

I can't believe it's been a whole 5 months! This will be short b/c it's quarter to ten and Jackson is still celebrating. Laughing, playing and chatting away in his exersaucer. To follow up on yesterday's post and add to this week's challenge theme of blue, I have included Jackson with his favorite blue item- the bathtub. Being a boy I had a lot of blue to pick from, but the tub was a no brainer. This kid loves bath time and it can change his mood within seconds. So here is my baby with his favorite blue item on his 5 month birthday! Time is going by way too fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!

About This Blog

This blog will document the lives of Jackson, Joe, and Bernie throughout 2011. The purpose of this blog is to learn to celebrate and appreciate something every day. It will also have comments from me about being a new mom, trying to raise a child to appreciate and respect all things in nature.