Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Day 18- A full day of work


This is for real going to be a short post. This full day of work stuff is rough, I'm exhausted! This week has a lot of to dos. IEPs, SATs, grading, and report cards! I am in an awesome group full of August moms and I have a pen pal who has a son who was also born in August. I would like to send her a good letter by Friday too. Basketball started today- extended day starts tomorrow. The end of the nine weeks is always rough. However, I have learned that these things will get done. I have learned to multi-task and use my time more wisely at school b/c my time at home is now 100% Jackson, Joe and Bernie.

So I have 3 pictures for today b/c it's soooooo hard to choose just one! and then I'm off to finish the diapers and get some sleep- 5 am comes really early! I do promise to add another diaper review tomorrow though, I just haven't decided which one.

The first is a rare shot of Bernie spending some time interacting with Jackson. The second is his goofy grin. I LOVE that grin, it's my very favorite, and I was so happy to catch it on film. Finally, a picture of Jackson enjoying my glasses after he ripped them off of my face (yes I'm totally blind and those thick lenses are actually the thinned version).


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!

About This Blog

This blog will document the lives of Jackson, Joe, and Bernie throughout 2011. The purpose of this blog is to learn to celebrate and appreciate something every day. It will also have comments from me about being a new mom, trying to raise a child to appreciate and respect all things in nature.