Sunday, January 9, 2011

Day 9- Big Boy Cup



Jackson is growing up so fast! We tried to introduce sippy cups over Christmas, but he wasn't very interested. However, recently he has started reaching for my cups. I always have a huge cup of water with me and I decided to share. He loves to grab it with both hands and will fuss if I take it away too soon. He does really well with it, I'm not sure if he's ever going to take to a sippy cup, but I do know he knows exactly what to do with a cup and like so many other things- he wants to do it himself. We ordered his high chair today so we'll start letting him drink himself soon- thank goodness I have a splat mat b/c I think we are getting ready for a very messy venture. I can't wait!

I'm also adding this picture of what I saw when I went to check on Jackson before I went to bed. Bernie, though not always as cuddly and giving as Joe is with Jackson, was watching out for him. It's so wonderful to see the great relationships that have already formed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!

About This Blog

This blog will document the lives of Jackson, Joe, and Bernie throughout 2011. The purpose of this blog is to learn to celebrate and appreciate something every day. It will also have comments from me about being a new mom, trying to raise a child to appreciate and respect all things in nature.