Saturday, January 8, 2011

Day 8- Transitions


Last night we moved Jackson's Rock n' Play and humidifier to the nursery. So today I'm very tired. He's used to having me right next to him and combine that with a cold, made for a very long night. (I was the paranoid mom who had to go and check on him after every cough, hiccup, and moan all night long) He was up at 1, at and went back down by 1:30. Then he was up at 4:00 am for the day. He napped on me from 6-8 and then only slept in the car the rest of the day. He was a trooper though. Awesome behavior at the first birthday party for Bradie, then a doll while we shopped at the mall, babies r us and sam's club. He came home, ate, had a bath, played and now is in his room. I'm headed to my room, so it's a short entry tonight. Here is Jackson trying to play peek a boo with me from his exersaucer at 4:30 am, I'm not really in the mood to play, but he is so cute. I'm hoping his late bed time tonight will help him to get back onto a healthy sleep routine!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!

About This Blog

This blog will document the lives of Jackson, Joe, and Bernie throughout 2011. The purpose of this blog is to learn to celebrate and appreciate something every day. It will also have comments from me about being a new mom, trying to raise a child to appreciate and respect all things in nature.