Thursday, January 20, 2011

Day 20- it's a long week, but it's SNOWING


Even though we had Monday off between watching basketball, doing laundry, and staying late at school- I'm beat! I won't be complaining if this storm has us enjoying another day at home tomorrow! I had extended day today and then Russell, Jackson and I went out for dinner. When all was said and done and we were settled it was already after seven. Russell insisted on hogging the camera today so he's the photographer of tonight's picture. Jackson is playing on his new foam play mat. I'm so excited it is here because now he has a safe place to practice sitting, crawling and trying new things without the punishment from the hardwood floor. I think he'll enjoy it for a long time! I'm really happy with the quality so far. Another mom from the August Mom group from the bump recommended it to me and it is fabulous! http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2786146


Tonight I'll do a quick review of a very popular pocket diaper, BumGenius 3.0. This diaper is great and very, very easy to use. I can't write a whole lot about it because I send it to Miss Brenda, our sitter's house. They velcro gets a little pilly, but there are easy solutions to help it last a little longer. These are one sized and will be the only diapers that my sitter will need for Jackson. They have great fit and don't leak unless I don't have enough in the pocket (which is my fault). They come in a lot of great colors and are reasonably priced. I have one dozen and got them with the buy 5 get 1 free special from cotton babies. Below is a picture of Jackson in his Grasshopper BumGenius when he was 2 weeks old! Bumgenius were my starter diapers and I recommend them to anyone who is just starting out with cloth or wants something very close to disposables that can be easily converted for any situation.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!

About This Blog

This blog will document the lives of Jackson, Joe, and Bernie throughout 2011. The purpose of this blog is to learn to celebrate and appreciate something every day. It will also have comments from me about being a new mom, trying to raise a child to appreciate and respect all things in nature.