Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Day 298- One Lucky Mama


We had a beautiful evening here tonight so Jackson and I took off to the new Headstart playground at a school by our house and then met our friends for dinner. Despite being out an hour past bedtime, Jackson was on his best behavior. He didn't exactly sit in a highchair and eat, but he did have fun, interact and follow directions for the most part. At this age- that makes me pretty happy :).
We tried out the playground over the weekend and Jackson wasn't impressed, but he had a lot of fun there tonight. Tomorrow it's supposed to rain, so we are going to check out the Halloween story hour at the library instead. I love Halloween and I'm looking forward to lots of fun activities this week!

Can I do it by myself mama?
I made it to the top!
Wow- I can see the sky!
Handsome little man
Peek a boo!
Headed into the cave
I see you mama
Peeking out of the window
Wow- I can see the sun!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!

About This Blog

This blog will document the lives of Jackson, Joe, and Bernie throughout 2011. The purpose of this blog is to learn to celebrate and appreciate something every day. It will also have comments from me about being a new mom, trying to raise a child to appreciate and respect all things in nature.