Thursday, October 20, 2011

Day 293- Feeling a little better


Jackson broke his fever this afternoon and hopefully it stays away. I think he's cutting a few more teeth and that may be the culprit of the fever and the cold. While he was clingy and whiny tonight we also had fun when he forgot that he was uncomfortable. We got our pinterest craft in, it was messy, but he really liked the paint. I couldn't get pictures of us actually making the stuff b/c I was holding him and he was covered in paint, but I'm excited to share the finished product sometime this weekend :)

Trying to smile while whining/yelling
Driving his car while I set up for our craft
Trying on Daddy's boot
Coming to see me
Making music turned into a teeter
Cheese mama!
Laughing because he spilled the milk


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!

About This Blog

This blog will document the lives of Jackson, Joe, and Bernie throughout 2011. The purpose of this blog is to learn to celebrate and appreciate something every day. It will also have comments from me about being a new mom, trying to raise a child to appreciate and respect all things in nature.