Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Day 305- CLING

Jackson's been asleep for 1/2 an hour now and thank goodness because that kid needed it! From the time he got home until he went to bed he was either in my arms, within reach, or screaming. I hate that there are times that he has to scream, but I can't hold him while I'm cooking b/c he tries to reach for the pots and pans or in the oven, I can't hold him when I feed the dogs or let them out either because he hits them if they are too close to me. So since he was attached to me 90% of the evening there aren't that many pictures. However, he had a great day at Brenda's, I just think the past few later nights are catching up with him. Hopefully, I won't have to wake him up in the morning and he'll be back on schedule.
Relaxing for a few seconds
After another crying fit
Mad because I put him down to feed the dogs
Chasing me around the kitchen
Better because I can hang out with him
He won't have this toy much better because he's taken to throwing it like a baseball
Still enjoying a little bit of Halloween
A little Very Hungry Caterpillar makes it better
"Reading" all by himself

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!

About This Blog

This blog will document the lives of Jackson, Joe, and Bernie throughout 2011. The purpose of this blog is to learn to celebrate and appreciate something every day. It will also have comments from me about being a new mom, trying to raise a child to appreciate and respect all things in nature.