Friday, November 4, 2011

Day 308- Gobble, Gobble Painting


Jackson was in a beyond fantastic mood tonight. He was silly and playing, crushing cans with Daddy, gobbled up 2 bowls of spanish rice, and then got down to chase the dogs. Since he was in such a great mood, I decided it was a perfect time to make the turkey craft. While he didn't like me holding his hand to get the paint on, he enjoyed squishing the paint. He then tried to eat the paint, which he quickly realized was a bad choice. He started to paint the bathtub and ended up taking a nice long bath which led to a nice, early bed time. So since he's already asleep, I think I'm going to head to bed with some hot chocolate and a book and finally get some rest. We're supposed to have a few more days of good weather so I hope to spend a lot of time at the park.

Jackson getting excited while I tell him what we're going to make today
Posing for Dad
What happens when you try and suck your thumb after you had your entire hand painted
All clean!
Playing with his cup (which is an AGD formal cup lol)
The final product
Another view, no it's not perfect, but I'm really excited with how it turned out!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!

About This Blog

This blog will document the lives of Jackson, Joe, and Bernie throughout 2011. The purpose of this blog is to learn to celebrate and appreciate something every day. It will also have comments from me about being a new mom, trying to raise a child to appreciate and respect all things in nature.