Monday, November 14, 2011

Day 318- Food Throwing is Back :(


So I was hoping it was just a fluke, but we are going on a week of throwing food again- complete with evil looks. I do a ton of positive reinforcement, but he's a honey badger. The thing is, it's not that he doesn't like it because as soon as I pick it up and put it back on his tray he eats it. It's getting pretty old- I hope he decides this isn't so fun anymore.

I had a dentist appointment and Jackson gets to come with me to the next one in May for his first. Then we went to Kroger and bought groceries for a pinterest week of food and goodies. By the time we got home there was just enough time to make the pepperoni bread and peas for dinner, eat, play for about 15 minutes then bath and bed. We had a good night though, despite Mr. Independent taking over more and more by the minute. I'm looking forward to getting home on time tomorrow!

Oh and our package from Mama and Ruby's Ultimate Trick or Treat was here, but they couldn't leave it so I get to pick it up tomorrow. I did get 4 Buddha Bunz from the package though- I am so excited, I love our wool dryer balls and the Buddha Bunz are awesome.

Trying to climb in his crib to rescue Mr. Monkey
"cheese"
Brushing his teeth so he gets a good review from the dentist

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!

About This Blog

This blog will document the lives of Jackson, Joe, and Bernie throughout 2011. The purpose of this blog is to learn to celebrate and appreciate something every day. It will also have comments from me about being a new mom, trying to raise a child to appreciate and respect all things in nature.