Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Day 312- Call of Duty Orphan


Russell's not back from Martinsburg yet, but he's on his way. We received 2 texts in the last 24 hours reminding Jackson and I to pick up his Call of Duty. Well, I didn't get out of work until 5:00 then it was a 20 minute wait to get the game and when we finally got home- Jackson, who refused to nap all day, was not in a good mood. Fortunately, dinner helped change his attitude a bit and kept him in a decent mood until it was time for bed.

Needless to say, we didn't get to the park again today- tomorrow I will do my best to get there because the weather is getting colder quick after that.

I want dinner!
Why did they have to make another one?
Hanging out with Joe dog makes things better
Dizzy baby from spinning and spinning
Getting down with his music table
Peek a boo
Did you see me mama?
Freeing Mr. Monkey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!

About This Blog

This blog will document the lives of Jackson, Joe, and Bernie throughout 2011. The purpose of this blog is to learn to celebrate and appreciate something every day. It will also have comments from me about being a new mom, trying to raise a child to appreciate and respect all things in nature.