Thursday, November 3, 2011

Day 307- Night out


Tonight was our school's LSIC presentation at the Board of Education. Since the majority of the presentation was on my laptop, I had to be there. Since Russell already came home 2x this week (once for Halloween and once for my Gestational Diabetes test) Jackson had to be there too. In order to keep the dogs sane, I decided that we'd have a picnic at school and then play on the playground before going home. He had a great time and played really hard. By the time we got to the board office, the poor kid was worn out. The presentation went well and Jackson got to hang out with Jannet and Patricia. He fell asleep on the way home.

When we got home he enjoyed a cup of milk and helped me put the diapers away. Then a quick (1/2 an hour) bath and 2 stories and off to bed. I didn't have my camera with me at school so just a couple of pictures tonight.

Poor little guy had to get woken up again
Sleeping standing up
Mr. Monkey taking a little abuse
All ready to go
A little laundry basket time before bed

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!

About This Blog

This blog will document the lives of Jackson, Joe, and Bernie throughout 2011. The purpose of this blog is to learn to celebrate and appreciate something every day. It will also have comments from me about being a new mom, trying to raise a child to appreciate and respect all things in nature.