Saturday, November 26, 2011

Day 330- Home Sweet Home


After a great time visiting with my family Jackson and I headed home today. He, once again, was excellent in the car. We stopped at a McDonald's in Athens, OH for a fruit and yogurt parfait and to enjoy some time outside moving around. He fussed a bit in line because he wasn't happy at being held- the lady was so nice and brought him out a car. He played with that car the whole way home. I love random acts of kindness and I will make sure to pay it forward this week. We also listened to my favorite Christmas album home- Alabama Christmas. I'm looking forward to relaxing tomorrow and catching up on sleep. But for now, since everything is put away- I'm off to bed!
Ahhh- check out my car (and all my teeth!)
Knock, knock
Petting the weird bush
Giving me a monster face because I told him to take another bite
Who is that guy?
Well I guess he's kinda funny


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!

About This Blog

This blog will document the lives of Jackson, Joe, and Bernie throughout 2011. The purpose of this blog is to learn to celebrate and appreciate something every day. It will also have comments from me about being a new mom, trying to raise a child to appreciate and respect all things in nature.