Saturday, November 5, 2011

Day 309- Lazy Day


I've got a bit of a cold/normal pregnancy uncomfortableness and Russell was kind enough to spend the entire morning with Jackson so that I could relax. He was teaching Jackson how to crush cans and move them to the recycle bag. Green baby all the way!

Then the rest of the day it never really got warm enough to go to the playground with his drooling and drool rash so we spent a lazy day playing inside. I didn't get a lot of pictures, but I did post a video that Russell took of Jackson crushing cans.

Mother- I'm too big for this thing, you want to explain to me what it's still doing around here?
Crush, crush
and clean up
Peek a boo!
Hanging with Mr. Monkey
Lazy man, reading with his feet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!

About This Blog

This blog will document the lives of Jackson, Joe, and Bernie throughout 2011. The purpose of this blog is to learn to celebrate and appreciate something every day. It will also have comments from me about being a new mom, trying to raise a child to appreciate and respect all things in nature.