Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Day 242- Tough Tuesday


Today was a very long day and I still have a headache, however I'm so thankful to have such a happy, playful, sweet little man to come home to everyday- regardless of his horrible meal time habits as of late. He brings a smile to my face no matter how stressed, exhausted, frustrated I am. Here are some smile inducing pictures from today:
I love his Elmo PJs (hooray for garage sales only 50 cents!)
Two of his favorite toys- "joe dog" rattle and a ring
Army crawling so as not to have to let go of his toys
Laughing at Bernie
Helping Mama read Brown Bear
Read it one more time- please!
This is what he does when you touch Mr. Monkey- covers him completely so no one will bother him.
A little Zany Zoo before bed :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!

About This Blog

This blog will document the lives of Jackson, Joe, and Bernie throughout 2011. The purpose of this blog is to learn to celebrate and appreciate something every day. It will also have comments from me about being a new mom, trying to raise a child to appreciate and respect all things in nature.