Friday, August 26, 2011

Day 238- Hooray for Friday!


It was another long day, but Jackson was in a much better mood. I'm looking forward to a relaxing evening, so I'm getting off the computer and heading outside with a book. Here are some of the pictures from tonight.
Evil demon Jackson
Quick personality change when he got his ball back
Proud of himself for throwing the ball to Dad
Playing catch is fun!
He pushed Joe out of the way to get to me and was so excited when he made it.
C'mon mom- you know you want to let me climb on the couch and grab the curtains
Beating up the couch is fun too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!

About This Blog

This blog will document the lives of Jackson, Joe, and Bernie throughout 2011. The purpose of this blog is to learn to celebrate and appreciate something every day. It will also have comments from me about being a new mom, trying to raise a child to appreciate and respect all things in nature.