Saturday, August 6, 2011

Day 218- Day with Daddy


I had to work on my classroom because they are going to be doing the hallways next week and I will be banned. Then I will be focusing on my baby turning 1 so I will have no time for classroom thoughts. After 7 hours I made a lot of progress. There will still be stuff to do when I see who shows up for school, what my final schedule will be, and how much progress the kids made. Tomorrow I will finish up decorating and cleaning and take Jackson to Kid's Day at the park. Then cleaning and re-organizing the house will begin.

Jackson and Russell both survived with smiles. I took some pictures when I was with Jackson this morning before Russell got up and then from right before dinner when I got home.
Reading What Makes Elmo Happy?
He just loves Joe Dog
Happy b/c Joe just gave him a kiss
munching on tortilla chips, Dad's idea of lunch
Showing off his new woolybottom footies- perfect fall PJs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!

About This Blog

This blog will document the lives of Jackson, Joe, and Bernie throughout 2011. The purpose of this blog is to learn to celebrate and appreciate something every day. It will also have comments from me about being a new mom, trying to raise a child to appreciate and respect all things in nature.