Sunday, August 21, 2011

Day 233- PJ Sunday


We had a good, productive day today. I got my clothes switched around and my longer shirts and maternity clothes out and other clothes put away. I also put away Jackson's 12 month clothes and brought out his 18 month clothes. I also rearranged dressers and put warmer NB and 0-3 month clothes in the other dresser. It's hard to believe in 4 months I'll have a baby that small again.

We stayed in our PJs most of the day and had a fun weekend. I'm hoping to get to bed soon b/c it's going to be a long week!
Climbing on Joe
Look mama- gentle hands. Are you proud of me?
Rubbing noses with Joe Dog
He loves his new toy box!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!

About This Blog

This blog will document the lives of Jackson, Joe, and Bernie throughout 2011. The purpose of this blog is to learn to celebrate and appreciate something every day. It will also have comments from me about being a new mom, trying to raise a child to appreciate and respect all things in nature.