Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Day 222- Last day as a baby


Today is Jackson's last day as a baby. He'll be a toddler tomorrow (though he's not quite toddling yet). We had a great, busy day and he's already sound asleep. We heard the baby's heart beat today (152) and bought the rest of the groceries and decorations for his party. Then my Mom and George came and we all went out to dinner. It was a great day. Jackson was in a good mood and tomorrow starts all the birthday fun!
Love his smile
This is the new attitude look I get when I tell him "no"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!

About This Blog

This blog will document the lives of Jackson, Joe, and Bernie throughout 2011. The purpose of this blog is to learn to celebrate and appreciate something every day. It will also have comments from me about being a new mom, trying to raise a child to appreciate and respect all things in nature.