Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Day 236- Early to bed, late to rise makes mommy happy


Jackson has started going to bed earlier and earlier. He now starts his bath and bedtime routine around 7 and is sound asleep by 8. It makes it much easier for me to get some things done around the house. I was worried that it would mean that he would be getting up earlier, but he's been sleeping until I get him. He's a happier baby in the morning too.

We were home later tonight and got to have some yummy peppers from the garden with cube steak tonight. Jackson didn't eat much, but downed the milk. Brenda said he ate good for her so it all balances out.

I didn't get a whole lot of pictures tonight, but we had a fun day without the camera.
Yummy milk!
He just loves Little Quack!
Talking to the doggy
So confused by the dogs because they get "cleaned" in the water- I love them!
All done mama!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!

About This Blog

This blog will document the lives of Jackson, Joe, and Bernie throughout 2011. The purpose of this blog is to learn to celebrate and appreciate something every day. It will also have comments from me about being a new mom, trying to raise a child to appreciate and respect all things in nature.