Sunday, August 7, 2011

Day 219- Future as a stunt man


Jackson was in a good mood today. He thinks hitting his head is hilarious, the word "ouch" even funnier. I think he's aspiring to take over for Jackass in his future- I'm so proud. I didn't get much sleep last night and it's just me, Jackson, Joe, Bernie, and some deep cleaning for the next two days, so this is short tonight. I can't believe Jackson's going to be 1 this week- so crazy. I also have an OB appointment Wednesday and I'll schedule the "big" ultrasound then too so this week is a big week for our family.
Breakfast with Dada
Yummy- pickles for lunch :)
He crawled over to join Bernie and Joe for dinner
Trying to steal Joe's food
Sad b/c Bernie didn't leave him any
See the big red mark on his forehead? This is after he got mad at me b/c I wouldn't let him bang his head anymore- goofy kid.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!

About This Blog

This blog will document the lives of Jackson, Joe, and Bernie throughout 2011. The purpose of this blog is to learn to celebrate and appreciate something every day. It will also have comments from me about being a new mom, trying to raise a child to appreciate and respect all things in nature.