Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Day 270- Feeling Better :)


While he was still cranky and not eating great, Jackson seems to be doing a little better. He's sleeping now and without the hours of fighting that we had last night. But now that all my phone calls are made, dishes are done, and laundry is folded I'm headed to bed. Here are some happy pictures from today.

Presents from mamaw and saba
Checking out his goodies
After 45 minutes of screaming at the fridge for milk- I gave in (we paid for it later)
Silly snorting
Reading me the book

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!

About This Blog

This blog will document the lives of Jackson, Joe, and Bernie throughout 2011. The purpose of this blog is to learn to celebrate and appreciate something every day. It will also have comments from me about being a new mom, trying to raise a child to appreciate and respect all things in nature.