Sunday, September 25, 2011

Day 268- Fun in Erie


Today Jackson slept in until nine and then we went to Presque Isle, Sarah's, Wintergreen Cemetary, and Furhman's Cider Mill before headed home. We had a lot of fun visiting all of these places and enjoying Erie's yummy food and drink, but I'm happy to be home and headed to bed soon because I have a long week ahead of me.
Playing in the sand
it's fun to push around
but I can't figure out how to get it off
Trying to shake off the sand
He heard the water and I couldn't keep him out- no matter how cold
we had to strip him down and you would have no clue how chilly that water was
He loved splashing around
:)
Every wave brought a new smile
Then he decided to dig in the sand
Visiting my Dad's gravesite
Jackson liked the engraving
It's pretty here mama!
Hanging out at the cider mill
Awesome car rider :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!

About This Blog

This blog will document the lives of Jackson, Joe, and Bernie throughout 2011. The purpose of this blog is to learn to celebrate and appreciate something every day. It will also have comments from me about being a new mom, trying to raise a child to appreciate and respect all things in nature.