Monday, September 5, 2011

Day 248- on the mend


I'm loving the rain and temperatures. Jackson didn't sleep much and wasn't doing too hot until about 5:00 this evening. Russell is going to stay home with him tomorrow to make sure he's all better- so it's an extra long weekend for my boys.
I'm not really sure if Jackson had a virus or if it's just extra bad molar teething, but he was not a happy camper today. Poor guy couldn't get comfortable and the fever just wouldn't go away. He was mad at the world and his toys got the brunt of his anger. I hope he sleeps better tonight! I've got lesson plans to finish since I slept during the only hour nap he took today so the rest is just pictures :)
Yelling at the cow to get out if his way.
Check out that drool- teething is mean.
Ready for football!
Jackson's sick face :(
Climbing for some toys
Playing music with the Backyardigans
Ready for bed

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!

About This Blog

This blog will document the lives of Jackson, Joe, and Bernie throughout 2011. The purpose of this blog is to learn to celebrate and appreciate something every day. It will also have comments from me about being a new mom, trying to raise a child to appreciate and respect all things in nature.