Monday, September 26, 2011

Day 269- Bedtime battle


Jackson seemed OK tonight, but wasn't interested in eating. Ms. Brenda said he turned down goldfish today- which is a major clue he isn't feeling well. I tried spaghetti and meatballs, but no luck. Poor kid has had diarrhea all night and could not go to sleep. So 15 books, 1 episode of Super Why, many tears, and one sleepy mama later- Jackson is asleep. I finally got him to crash in bed with me and then could move him to his crib, where ***knock on wood*** he's still asleep. I'm going to make tonight's blog quick b/c I have a feeling it's going to be a long night.

Playing with cookie monster while reading "Let's Eat"
Taking over the dog bed
Spaghetti cheese face
Love this smile
Finally crashed out with a little help from the pregnancy pillow


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!

About This Blog

This blog will document the lives of Jackson, Joe, and Bernie throughout 2011. The purpose of this blog is to learn to celebrate and appreciate something every day. It will also have comments from me about being a new mom, trying to raise a child to appreciate and respect all things in nature.