Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Day 257- Happy little man


Between Jackson, Joe, and Bernie I didn't get a whole lot of sleep last night. Diapers are finished and all of my paperwork for school is caught up, it's a good feeling. Jackson started off his day by pushing and hitting. When I told him that wasn't nice he gave me the cheesiest grin and then hugged the little boy. He cracks me up. He didn't get a good nap today and I expected crankiness, but he worked it out of his system quickly and we had a really good evening. He was on his best behavior when we out tonight too.
He loves his sippy
Proud of his stacking
Looks like there's a new tooth coming in
Playing with one of his cars
Walking, unprompted, to share his car with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!

About This Blog

This blog will document the lives of Jackson, Joe, and Bernie throughout 2011. The purpose of this blog is to learn to celebrate and appreciate something every day. It will also have comments from me about being a new mom, trying to raise a child to appreciate and respect all things in nature.