Saturday, September 17, 2011

Day 260- another saturday, another win


Well hopefully next weekend the Mountaineers decide to play all four quarters, but for now a win's a win. Russell was on daddy duty today and that's why he isn't sporting team colors. Jackson seemed to be in a good mood today and walking more and more. Poor kid needs to grow. He's not quite ready to be out of his 12 month clothes, but I don't want to buy a bunch of fall clothes for a few weeks so he's in bigger clothes for now. I had a pretty nice, relaxing day and am starting to feel a bit better. Tomorrow I have lesson plans, grading, and Steelers as well as baby Jackson duty.

Bath time tonight we had a great time. Jackson still finds blanco as a hilarious word and we were listing all things blanco and cracking up. He threw tantrum after tantrum b/c I told him he wasn't allowed to walk in the tub and then finally decided he was ready to crash. He stayed up much later than I thought he would because he only took a one hour nap today. All of the pictures taken today are Russell's pictures so enjoy.

Cheerios and a very sad looking baby
A little happier
Silly baby and his eggs
Sharing/stealing my breakfast (and yes I managed to get a sunburn in 50 degree weather)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!

About This Blog

This blog will document the lives of Jackson, Joe, and Bernie throughout 2011. The purpose of this blog is to learn to celebrate and appreciate something every day. It will also have comments from me about being a new mom, trying to raise a child to appreciate and respect all things in nature.