Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Day 263- One spoiled mama


Jackson was seriously amazing today from the time he got up until his bedtime at 7:30 he was an angel. He was fun, independent, easy going, and in a great mood. I know I have a really good, easy baby and I'm so lucky, but today he was just reminding me how lucky I am. We had a lot of fun tonight (with no whining) and I'm crawling in bed as a very blessed mama tonight :) (Sorry to sound like I'm bragging, but seriously- I have one awesome kid).
mmm Cheerios and milk for breakfast :)
Enjoying a little Elmo
Teething on Mr. Monkey- there's nothing he can't fix
Jackson and Mr. Monkey watching the rain
playing peek-a-boo
Where's Jackson?
Love these bibs :)
Pushing his table to where he really wants it
Walking around his toys
happy boy
He was wearing the turtle as a hat, but I missed it
He loves working on his puzzle floor
look what I can do mama!
He wanted to read by himself
and did a great job turning the pages


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!

About This Blog

This blog will document the lives of Jackson, Joe, and Bernie throughout 2011. The purpose of this blog is to learn to celebrate and appreciate something every day. It will also have comments from me about being a new mom, trying to raise a child to appreciate and respect all things in nature.