Sunday, September 11, 2011

Day 254- Happy Grandparents Day


So I still have an IEP to write and papers to grade, but I do have one IEP down and lesson plans for the week done, laundry done, and cooked a dinner from scratch so it was a pretty successful day (for us- not the steelers).

Jackson turned 13 months old today and decided to celebrate by clapping. I know tons of babies who do this months earlier, but Jackson just wasn't interested. I'm glad to see him do it now- and he has so much fun. I'm sure i'll catch video of it soon.

Here are today's pictures because I'm headed to bed soon and still have some things to get done.












No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!

About This Blog

This blog will document the lives of Jackson, Joe, and Bernie throughout 2011. The purpose of this blog is to learn to celebrate and appreciate something every day. It will also have comments from me about being a new mom, trying to raise a child to appreciate and respect all things in nature.