Friday, December 30, 2011

Day 364- Joe gets a much needed break

After Jackson spent the morning alternating between loving Joe Dog and rolling all over him, we gave the dogs a break from us and headed to Clarksburg shopping.  I got my returns done, but couldn't find what I wanted for the nursery or playroom.  I'll have to keep shopping and remind myself that I don't have to have the nursery perfect when the baby gets here in 3 weeks b/c he or she probably won't use it much for months.  Jackson has adjusted perfectly to his new bed and that was a major step in our adjustments.  So next step will be to finish the playroom furniture wise this weekend and then do painting and curtains later on down the line.

Jackson was excellent during our many ins and outs of  the car and in the many stores.  He had a bit of an attitude today, but often followed it with a smile or laughed with a monster face.  He knows how to use his cuteness!  He came home, we did a breathing treatment and headed to bed.  He's all worn out and I'm looking forward to a nice quiet weekend home before it's back to work.



I want this space Mama 
Kisses from Joe Dog 
 Hugs for Joe
 No more kisses
How am I going to get that dog to move?  
Mash him and...
monster face!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!

About This Blog

This blog will document the lives of Jackson, Joe, and Bernie throughout 2011. The purpose of this blog is to learn to celebrate and appreciate something every day. It will also have comments from me about being a new mom, trying to raise a child to appreciate and respect all things in nature.