Monday, December 12, 2011

Day 346- Sleepy Shopper


Jackson has radar for the days that I HAVE to go shopping. He likes to skip naps on those days so he crashes the minute we hit the store. Of course, I forgot my Ergo, ring sling, and wrap at home (from cleaning out all of the cars) so I got to carry Jackson through Wal-Mart while I did my shopping. He woke up in the fresh produce aisle, just in time to insist on the crazy expensive strawberries. Oh well, it's better than candy so I gave in.

By the time we got home, cooked dinner, and ate- Jackson had about 15 minutes to play. He played the piano for me, decided to be a dare devil, and then had fun splashing around in the tub and screaming at the top of his lungs.

Finally, he crashed out and hopefully he'll be willing to take a decent nap tomorrow!
You ready for my awesome show?
slam, slam, slam- how he loves to play his piano
Look at me- I like bruises!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!

About This Blog

This blog will document the lives of Jackson, Joe, and Bernie throughout 2011. The purpose of this blog is to learn to celebrate and appreciate something every day. It will also have comments from me about being a new mom, trying to raise a child to appreciate and respect all things in nature.