Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Day 348- Bed time with Dad

I had our school Christmas program so Jackson had a night with Dad.  I got to hang out and play with him up until I served him dinner but then it was Dad's night.  He did a great job and was sound asleep by the time I got home.  This is a pretty late night for this pregnant mom on a Wednesday so I'm keeping it short.  5 weeks from now I will be starting my maternity leave.  It's crazy to know it's so close!





 Please ignore the drool and slobber on me and Jackson his last 2 teeth for a while are giving us some trouble.  Jackson working on his masterpiece.  He is very particular about what colors he uses and where he writes.  Definitely a budding artist (and that is definitely not something he gets from me!)
Hanging up his artwork
Cleaning all the marker off of the floor- he's an excellent helper
Enjoying dinner with Dada

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!

About This Blog

This blog will document the lives of Jackson, Joe, and Bernie throughout 2011. The purpose of this blog is to learn to celebrate and appreciate something every day. It will also have comments from me about being a new mom, trying to raise a child to appreciate and respect all things in nature.