Sunday, December 25, 2011

Day 359- Merry Christmas

We had a wonderful Christmas together and we were all very blessed.  I missed hanging out with my side of the family, but I know I'll get to see them shortly!  Jackson was spoiled beyond belief and we are going to spend the next few days rearranging and packing up some toys.  I am only posting my top few pictures from today on the blog, but I will have a very full album on Facebook if you are interested.
I hope you all had as great a time with your families as I did with mine.  Merry Christmas everyone.



 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!

About This Blog

This blog will document the lives of Jackson, Joe, and Bernie throughout 2011. The purpose of this blog is to learn to celebrate and appreciate something every day. It will also have comments from me about being a new mom, trying to raise a child to appreciate and respect all things in nature.