Monday, December 19, 2011

Day 353- Country Boy

Jackson's got a little cold, but it kept me up listening to him cough most of the night.  He doesn't seemed bothered by it in the least, so I'm thankful for that.  He had a good day with Dad and surprised us tonight when he inhaled the biscuits and gravy that Russell made and then had 2 more servings.  I guess he really is a West Virginia baby.  Now it's time for diapers and an early bedtime for me!

 Mmmm tasty dinner
 Clapping for himself after dumping his cheerios
 Morning Joe Dog kisses
He likes to steal my spoon, and half of my cereal every morning 
 Morning mama- are you trying to be on time for work hahaha
Apparently he wasn't pleased with the container we gave him for cheerios so he had to transfer them

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!

About This Blog

This blog will document the lives of Jackson, Joe, and Bernie throughout 2011. The purpose of this blog is to learn to celebrate and appreciate something every day. It will also have comments from me about being a new mom, trying to raise a child to appreciate and respect all things in nature.