Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Day 207- Working hard


We've been busy cleaning and packing all day. Jackson has been super clingy because he's got two teeth pushing through right now. I think this is going to be the worst packing job ever b/c I'm just throwing whatever is clean in a suitcase- I hate packing! Oh well, we'll get everything else packed in the morning and loaded up, then we are off to Kentucky to visit with my family. Joe and Bernie are going to be so psyched to have 2 other dogs to play with for a few days. I'm excited to take Jackson to some cool places and get a little shopping done.

Then vacation is over and it'll be getting things ready for his party, classroom ready for the school year, and enjoying the last of our time together.

Since we were so busy and Jackson was right on top of me I didn't get any pictures until bedtime, but you can see how much he loves Mr. Monkey.
Getting ready for the toothbrush
Night little man
Attacking Mr. Monkey
He dive bombs him before he goes to sleep and when he wakes up
Rolling around with Mr. Monkey
Can't let go of him, ever :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!

About This Blog

This blog will document the lives of Jackson, Joe, and Bernie throughout 2011. The purpose of this blog is to learn to celebrate and appreciate something every day. It will also have comments from me about being a new mom, trying to raise a child to appreciate and respect all things in nature.