Friday, July 15, 2011

Day 196- Jackson loves...


Jackson! I didn't realize how few pictures I took today until I uploaded. We were having fun playing and it's getting harder and harder to take pictures of him because he wants the camera (which I wouldn't mind, but he bangs it on the floor.) I've got to work on some stuff for his birthday party tonight so it's pretty short and that might become the theme up until my classroom is ready and his party is done and cleaned up!

Playing catch with Joe- which means crawling over, dropping the ball on Joe, laughing, picking it up crawling back to his spot and starting all over again.
Trying to fit the ball in his mouth
Here is why Jackson loves Jackson. One of his favorite books is a photo book I made when he was 3 months old. He touches the pictures and says Jackson as best he can.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!

About This Blog

This blog will document the lives of Jackson, Joe, and Bernie throughout 2011. The purpose of this blog is to learn to celebrate and appreciate something every day. It will also have comments from me about being a new mom, trying to raise a child to appreciate and respect all things in nature.