Sunday, July 24, 2011

Day 205- Home again!


Joe and Bernie are enjoying the air conditioning again and are conked out. Jackson went to bed early b/c Bernie woke him up in the car on the way home when he decided he wanted to cuddle with the sleeping Jackson and lay on his lap. Crazy dog won't be within 5 feet of him at home, but in the car- he's so attached. I don't get it!

He was tired and cranky at bedtime, but I went to blog after getting things unpacked and laundry started and found I had no pictures from today. So our pictures are a tired and cranky bedtime routine.
WTH are you doing taking pictures at bath time mom?
Mama- save me!
Finally settled for a little Goodnight Moon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!

About This Blog

This blog will document the lives of Jackson, Joe, and Bernie throughout 2011. The purpose of this blog is to learn to celebrate and appreciate something every day. It will also have comments from me about being a new mom, trying to raise a child to appreciate and respect all things in nature.