Thursday, July 14, 2011

Day 195- Mischief Managed


We had a pretty good day today. Jackson was in a good mood again, but not really in a picture taking mood- he was busy, busy. We took the dogs to the vet to get their shots, it was quite an adventure, but we made it without incident.

Well, I won't be going to the HP 7.2 premier tonight, but that's OK. I'm tired, it's just one change you make when being a mom. I do get jealous reading about all my friends and their fun plans, but then I think about the things I'd miss for the fun plans here and there and I'm happy with where I'm at.

Oh, Jackson's scare this morning. I was in the shower and Jackson woke up. Normally, if this happens it's no big deal b/c he just plays and keeps himself busy until I'm ready and can get him ready. Today though he starts screaming and crying hysterically. I quickly finish my shower and run in there thinking he fell and hurt himself on the crib rails or something. Nope- he just dropped Mr. Monkey outside of the crib. He was standing up staring at him crying like he just broke his arm. I gave him Mr. Monkey and he laid down and rolled around laughing with him. I didn't realize how attached he was to that little monkey. We had better not lose it! They are over $30 on the lovey black market!

This has been a really long week! Since I had a doctor's appointment yesterday and the vet appointment today I didn't get a chance to nap. Jackson's been fussing in his sleep. He's not awake, but he wakes me up. I'm hoping for a nice nap tomorrow afternoon and a good nights sleep tonight so that I'll be ready to go Saturday afternoon!
Mr. Monkey has been recovered!
Chasing Joe dog first thing in the morning. He was playing in the living room while I ran our stuff out to the car- this is how I found him when I got back.
Happy baby with his train
Reading Deathly Hallows to get ready for the movie
oh, mom this is a good part!
Clapping!
Getting ready in his premier diaper and t-shirt
Trying to get his book back
Showing off his attitude about taking pictures (running away) and showing off his Gryffindor Twinkie Tush :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!

About This Blog

This blog will document the lives of Jackson, Joe, and Bernie throughout 2011. The purpose of this blog is to learn to celebrate and appreciate something every day. It will also have comments from me about being a new mom, trying to raise a child to appreciate and respect all things in nature.