Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Day 187- Terrible 2s at 10 months...


So Mr. Jackson is developing quite a little attitude. When he can't have something he whines and throws toys. If he's mad about something he slams stuff around and purposely won't listen. I know he's not feeling good, but man- so not a fan of the attitude. I'm so going to be in for it when he talks! I'm having a hard time finding a way to stop it. I used to redirect and he would be fine, but now when he wants to have a fit, there is nothing I can do to stop it. I'm just walking away and not acknowledging it right now, I then play with him when the fit is over. I hope it works! Since he was a cranky little man today, there aren't a whole lot of pictures, but there are some. I can't wait until these teeth break through- I'm ready for my happy, easy going, silly little boy back.
That evil grin sums up the day...
Nice kid when he has graham crackers
Biting the dog
Running away
pouting about books
teething rings provide us both some relieve
Even rings not made for teething seem to provide a brief relief
A rare glimpse of my old baby
bbq pork chops- not a hit
though, as always, I tried to end on a good note- strawberries (and you can see he had some meatballs too since I had to take the pork chops off his tray when he threatened to throw them at the dogs)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!

About This Blog

This blog will document the lives of Jackson, Joe, and Bernie throughout 2011. The purpose of this blog is to learn to celebrate and appreciate something every day. It will also have comments from me about being a new mom, trying to raise a child to appreciate and respect all things in nature.