Friday, July 22, 2011

Day 203- Last day of summer school


Today was the last day of summer school and it went really well. The kids loved both programs and learned a lot. Then Jackson and I had our lunch date with Amy, Susan and Kipton- I got my first view of the jealousy. I was holding Kipton and all of the sudden, Jackson just had to sit in my lap- this kid never wants to sit in my lap. However, once I situated both of them on there he was happy as could be to just stare at him.
When we got home he took a 2 1/2 hour nap, which made for a late bedtime. But he was in a good mood the whole time. Now I have to pack up our whole house for a weekend visit with Russell's family- I can't believe how much work it is to take such a little guy for a weekend, but here we go again. So I'm off to get packin' and I won't be able to post tomorrow b/c they don't have internet that I can access :( I'll take pictures and catch up when I get home Sunday then.
Snack time and Elmo after nap
What Mama?
Oops- I spilled my goldfish :(
That's OK I'll eat them off the floor!
Watch how I spill them all!
I can throw them too :)
Laughing at Joe dog
Checking on Bernie
On his way back in, it's all OK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!

About This Blog

This blog will document the lives of Jackson, Joe, and Bernie throughout 2011. The purpose of this blog is to learn to celebrate and appreciate something every day. It will also have comments from me about being a new mom, trying to raise a child to appreciate and respect all things in nature.