Friday, July 1, 2011

Day 182- Yay for weddings


Jackson and I got to see the entire wedding, it was beautiful. He lasted a little at the reception, I got to briefly visit with some old friends but he was done before dinner was served. He only had two 1 hour naps, when he's used to at least two 2 hour naps. He hung in until 7 though, without dinner, so I can't complain.

I think had I not been pregnant I would have gotten a sitter for him, but with starting summer school this week and the wedding being a later one- I probably would have only been able to hold out a little longer myself.

I didn't get many pictures tonight- so here are my two favorites.
My boys all dressed up
Look at those poor, sleepy eyes enjoying some nuggets, mac n cheese, and oranges

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!

About This Blog

This blog will document the lives of Jackson, Joe, and Bernie throughout 2011. The purpose of this blog is to learn to celebrate and appreciate something every day. It will also have comments from me about being a new mom, trying to raise a child to appreciate and respect all things in nature.