Saturday, July 16, 2011

Day 197- We are so lucky


We're so lucky to have such great friends willing to take care of Jackson. At his age, I'm not quite ready for the leave with a teenager and go on a date. I love that I have people that I know are going to spoil him rotten and I never have to worry about him. Patricia, Candy and Allison gave Jackson such an awesome afternoon. Russell and I even got to get things done at my school on top of seeing Harry Potter. It was a great day!
His toy box is one of his favorite ways to play with his toys
Peek a boo mama!
Trying to pick the ball up with his mouth like the dogs do
Look at this cool toy Mom!
Having a conversation with Elmo
Standing one handed! He's getting brave
"walking" around the table (looking ghetto with one pant leg rolled up)
Yummy mac n cheese
Jackson's new trick- gagging himself
Sleepy boy, sound asleep by 8:00

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!

About This Blog

This blog will document the lives of Jackson, Joe, and Bernie throughout 2011. The purpose of this blog is to learn to celebrate and appreciate something every day. It will also have comments from me about being a new mom, trying to raise a child to appreciate and respect all things in nature.