Friday, July 8, 2011

Day 189- Morning with Dad


The sitter had an appointment today, so Russell took the day off to stay home with Jackson. They both survived, with no marks :) Jackson's back to his old self- 2 of the 4 teeth broke through and I think we have a little hiatus for now.
Jackson has also decided he likes his Pluto stuffed animal. He kept looking at the shelf when I changed him and smiled and talked. He kept doing it today when he was playing and then started to get fussy. I tried the dog, he pushed it away, Bambi- wasn't having it, I pulled down Pluto and they acted like best friends reunited. He's currently added to the crib with Mr. Monkey. I'll have to sneak in later to get a good picture of the 3 of them cuddling.
I'm so looking forward to no work for the next 3 days- it's draining me this year. I'm also finding some time to read- so Bernie and I are headed to be soon to catch up on our latest book.

Awake from his hour and a half nap- he was nice to Dad
Russell said he couldn't figure out how to stand up and hold onto the monkey, so he put it in his mouth to stand
Only 1 bottle today- the rest were sippys, he did great!
Picking out which book he wants me to read. I love that he'll pick one and give it to me!
He loves, loves, loves books!
Lovin' on Pluto

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!

About This Blog

This blog will document the lives of Jackson, Joe, and Bernie throughout 2011. The purpose of this blog is to learn to celebrate and appreciate something every day. It will also have comments from me about being a new mom, trying to raise a child to appreciate and respect all things in nature.