Thursday, June 16, 2011

Day 167- Secrets


I am on my way to bed and almost forgot to blog because I was having fun chatting online with my various FB mom friends. There were a lot more pictures today, but they are for a secret project soooooooo there weren't a whole lot left to choose from. Tonight shall be pictures and captions only :)

Good morning :)
Waving at Bernie
Guilty? I think Bernie is going to have to go outside during dinner time
Didn't like plain egg noodles like I do. I put leftover sauce on them and they are a big hit!
Why sauce should be avoided at dinner....sleepy eyes make for messy faces!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!

About This Blog

This blog will document the lives of Jackson, Joe, and Bernie throughout 2011. The purpose of this blog is to learn to celebrate and appreciate something every day. It will also have comments from me about being a new mom, trying to raise a child to appreciate and respect all things in nature.