Saturday, June 11, 2011

Day 162- 10 months old!


I can't believe that in just 2 months, Jackson will be a year old. Time has flown by so quickly and he's doing so much. It's crazy how quickly a baby develops in the first year. He was in good spirits today and is getting so much closer to crawling. He does roll and maneuver himself all over now though and is pretty proud of himself with that.
I'm how old?
He loves his train!
happy kid
Mom of the year here- I thought he was reaching for that cell phone, instead he takes the dog bone. I see this and get the camera before taking the bone out of his mouth.
Ahhhhhhh relief from this heat
mmm... baked steak and mashed potatoes
some watermelon for dessert!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!

About This Blog

This blog will document the lives of Jackson, Joe, and Bernie throughout 2011. The purpose of this blog is to learn to celebrate and appreciate something every day. It will also have comments from me about being a new mom, trying to raise a child to appreciate and respect all things in nature.