Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Day 158- three.more.days


Jackson skipped his evening nap today, not a good deal. Here are a few pictures from today- it's been a long day, but we're almost there!
If your twitters been all a flutter from me it's b/c I'm doing a twitter party to learn more about cloth and try to win some free stuff! If interested check her out on FB: http://www.facebook.com/EcoChicParties?sk=app_4949752878
Little early morning reading in his Rumparooz
he didn't nap, it was play time
garden strawberries just for him, he just got done throwing a fit b/c I washed them and didn't give them to him right away

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!

About This Blog

This blog will document the lives of Jackson, Joe, and Bernie throughout 2011. The purpose of this blog is to learn to celebrate and appreciate something every day. It will also have comments from me about being a new mom, trying to raise a child to appreciate and respect all things in nature.